Check https://clients.mikealbano.com/home to see if client devices support the use of channel 144.
Channel 144 is a newer 20mhz channel that was added to the 5ghz spectrum to allow for another 80mhz channel. This channel is supported by the 5ghz band, but not all client devices may support it in their firmware.
Make sure client devices support channel 144 with the link above.
- Login to Meraki Dashboard
- Under the “Wireless” tab, click access control.
- Scroll down and click on “RF Profiles”.
- Click “edit” on the profile you want to change.
- Scroll down to radio settings and choose the band you want to edit.
- Click “change channels used by auto channels” and toggle channel 144 on or off.
- Click “Save”.