How to change band selection in Meraki Dashboard
- Login to your Meraki Dashboard
- Navigate to “Wireless” tab on the left-hand column
- Under “Configure” click “SSIDs”
- Under the name of any SSID, there will be a row labeled “Access Control”. Click “edit settings”
- Scroll down to “Wireless Options” and then “Band Selection”
- Choose the band you would like to assign to the associated SSID
- After the changes have been made, click “Save Changes”
- Go back to your WiFiScanner software and do another scan.
- Check and see if the issue has been resolved.