Documentation - WiFi Scanner
Knowledge Base - WiFi Scanner
Knowledge Base - WiFi Basics
Documentation - BridgeChecker
Knowledge Base - BridgeChecker
How To Guides - Vendor Equipment
Meraki - How to change channels
- Login to Meraki Dashboard
- Under “Wireless” tab, click access control.
- Scroll down and click on “RF Profiles”.
- Click “edit” on the profile you want to change.
- Scroll down to radio settings and choose the band you want to edit.
- Click “change channels used by auto channels”
- Choose channel(s) you would like to use