- Log in to your Meraki Dashboard using the link provided. (https://n4.meraki.com/)
- Navigate to “Wireless” on the left-hand column.
- Under the “Configure” column, click on “SSID”
- On this screen a user can view the different types and the amount of SSID your network is broadcasting.
- After confirming the SSIDs numbers, and the settings; a user can either disable unwanted SSIDs or edit the setting for each individual SSID.
- After the changes have been made, click on “Save Changes”
- Go back to your WiFiScanner software and do another scan.
- Check and see if the issue has been resolved.