Check How Many Bands are Associated with SSIDs
The minimum basic rate is the lowest data rate that an AP will transmit to client devices. If a client device supports a maximum rate below the minimum basic rate, it will not be able to connect to the AP. This allows you to keep older devices off of a network to increase efficiency for current client devices.
Vendor: Aruba, a Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company
Band: 5 GHz
Width: 40 MHz
Recent DL Speed:
Recent UL Speed:
Last Seen: now
Security: AES (CCM) / WPA
Min Rate: 12 Mbps
Channel Utilization: NA
Set the minimum bitrate to 12mbps for a standard environment and 24mbps to a higher density environment.
- Login to your Meraki Dashboard
- Navigate to “Wireless” tab on the left-hand column
- Under “Configure” click “Access Control”
- Choose the SSID you would like to use
- Scroll down to “Wireless Options”
- Find “Minimum bitrate”
- Set bitrate to desired minimum output
- After the changes have been made, click “Save Changes”
- Go back to your WiFiScanner software and do another scan.
- Check to see if the issue has been resolved.